A large manufacturing company looking for an Accountant.Responsibilities and other requirements are mentioned below.
• Processing day-to-day accounting transactions and to ensure the complete and accurate processing of financial data.
• To compile and maintain the general ledger, income, expenses and journal entries.
• Checking & preparing supplier’s payments.
• Control over daily cash collections by cashiers & daily deposit of same in bank.
• Bank reconciliations
• Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
• Assist with quarter end and year end closings.
• Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process.
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Any other job assigned by his supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, master degree is preferable.
• Practical experience of not less than three year, industrial companies experience is preferable. .
• Age from 25-35 years