Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sales/Site Engineer is involved in the assisting of planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects. They perform a technical, organizational and supervisory role on construction projects. Duties include but not limited to:
· Performs basic engineering design tasks including grading, drainage, paving, utility, and roadways for public and private sector clients.
· Uses basic hydrology, earthwork, AutoCAD and Civil 3D software.
· Prepares simple reports and contributes to more complex reports.
· Prepares simple submittals to State, Municipal, and other agencies and contributes to more complex submittals.
· Exercises limited judgement on design decisions and selection of techniques or alternatives.
· Provides limited assistance in preparation of specifications and contract documents.
· Manages project files for conformance with company standards.
· Keeps Project Engineers and Managers informed of workload.
· Is active in technical societies.
· Can attend meetings or events outside of normal working hours.
· Has limited communication with clients.
· Provides limited direction to Engineering Technicians. Interacts with other departments and offices in order to coordinate work.
· Prepare a working program for the section of works ensuring the works follow the planning and keep updating it whenever required,
· Monitor progress on site and put in place corrective measures for any possible delays,
· Ensure that the materials are being controlled and ordered in an efficient manner,
· Supervise and monitor the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors on a day to day basis,
· Ensure works are completed to the highest quality standards and to the specification on the drawings,
· Prepare and submit to hierarchy reports as required.
· Carry out demobilization works and make sure all the company goods are returned to the Store,
· Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise,
· Maintain and interpret site drawings, topographical drawings, construction drawings, rebar drawing and rebar schedules,
· Setting out from the contract drawings/information, carry out surveys as and when required,
· Ensure works are carried out as per the contract drawings and specification,
· Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation, reports and records,
· Manage an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives
· Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Head of Department
· Review progress of sales roles throughout the company
· Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
· Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
· Collaborate with Manufacturers/Partners to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
· Collaborate with Managing Director to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses
· Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
· Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other materials
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Policies and Procedures – Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in an efficient and consistent manner,
· Safety, Quality & Environment – Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment. Report any hazard/risk observed to the QHSE Manager.
· Any other tasks assigned by the management.
· Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering, construction, building, or related field
· State-issued certification or engineering license
· Considerable experience in a similar position
· In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
· Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
· Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
· Proven track record of managing personnel and material resources
· Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
· Strong time management and project management skills
· Active listening and verbal communication skills
· Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
· Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies
· Driving License
· Knowledge about the country Kuwait
Post Your CV Today and Connect directly with top Employers. Post it now --> https://goo.gl/fjyhEx Make sure complete all required fields and sections of a CV must be fully completed. Once it done and You will get a assured job based on your profile.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our sweet factory team. As a Social...Apply For This Job
A reputed transportation company in Kuwait is looking for below position on urgent basis: 1. Marketing / Sales Executive: Marketing...Apply For This Job
Vacancy for Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager for IT Sector Company Responsible for selling software products and technology solutions...Apply For This Job