• Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
• Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
• Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule, ensure adherence to all procedures, and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
• Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain quality of all systems.
• Manage lifting of all equipment, handle efficient storage of all hazardous materials, and perform quality audits as per required schedule.
• Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
• Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
• Manage all work methods, maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards, monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes, and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: general trading & contracting
Company Type: Employer
Job Role: Engineering
Joining Date: Immediately
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Years of Experience: Min: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait. Transferable visa (18 )
Degree: BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
Interested Candidates can send their detailed cv’s by mail with the position applied in the subject line:
– E-mail- [email protected];
Post Your CV Today and Connect directly with top Employers. Post it now --> https://goo.gl/fjyhEx Make sure complete all required fields and sections of a CV must be fully completed. Once it done and You will get a assured job based on your profile.
A well reputed construction Company looking for the candidates to suite the following posts for immediate appointment: 1) QC Engineers...Apply For This Job
Looking for Quality Control and Documentation Engineer with the below requirements : 1. Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering 2. Can...Apply For This Job
Job Opportunities for various positions…… 1) Civil Engineer having 5 year exp with PMP certification. 2) QA/QC Engineer having 6...Apply For This Job
1) Safety officer: Bachelor degree or an associate degree in food and safety with minimum 2 to 3 years experience...Apply For This Job