Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit . and loss, and other statements.
Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
Keep track of Loyalty calculation, Costing for purchases, Inventory Accounting, auditing and cost controlling
Support month-end and year-end close process
Liaise with Financial manager and/or Accounting manager to improve financial procedures
Assist the accounting group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
Qualifications : Undergraduate degree. (accounting or finance)
• Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in FMCG.
• Advanced analytical skills and financial knowledge.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to simplify complex ideas.
• Ability to work on a diverse team under deadline pressure.
• Experience with financial reporting requirements by Financial software (Dynamics 365 Finance).
[email protected] whatsapp- 50011970
– Local Hire with Type 18 visa (Transferable). – Work experience of 2 to 3 years in Financial accounting. –...Apply For This Job
1. Financial Analyst / Equity Researcher. Job Description: • Perform equity research • Valuation • Fundamental Analysis • Financial Modeling...Apply For This Job