* Strong experience/understanding of best practice financial and distribution business processes.
* Ability to understand a project vision and defend it as needed if going off track. Ability to concisely summarize the pros & cons for very efficient executive decision making.
* Experience in small to medium companies is highly preferable.
* 5-10 years of professional experience in TIER 1& 2 ERP.
* Working understanding of project management.
* Project management tools experience like MS Projects, Office, etc.
* PMP (Project Management Professional) certification desired, not required.
* Demonstrated experience leading complex, technical projects, involved as solution architect as well. In Microsoft ERP AX
Good knowledge of managing financial accounts and reconciliations
Maintain relationships with customers and have regular follow-ups with the customers on payment collections
Coordination with different teams within the department for invoicing
Submit quotation to clients for new services or regular purchases
Coordinate to receive the PO’s regularly to avoid invoices delays
Coordinate with different suppliers and vendors on a daily basis
Collect quotes from suppliers in case required for the services which the company is buying from various vendors
Maintaining and reviewing contracts for existing and new customers
Good Communication skills
Experience in IT services would be an added advantage
Minimum university graduate
Excellent written, and spoken English
( 3-5 ) years of experience in the field of Administration and accounting
Achieve targets & KPI’s set by the company
send email to email@example.com
We Urgently required the following Categories (local transfer only) for our new organization :- 1) HR assistant (Female 02), Receptionist...Apply For This Job
We are Urgently looking for 1. Administration 2. Accountant. 3. Data entry,with English typing speed Basic Salary: KD 180 +Accommodation...Apply For This Job