Urgently hiring the following positions for a Health Care Laboratory :
1. Promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
2. Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
3. Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
4. Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
5. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
6. Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
7. Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
8. Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating in team problem-solving methods.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• LAB TECHNICIANS:
1. PCR experience
2. This role is responsible for setting up laboratory tests for viral examination. This includes retrieving viral specimen samples and preparing them for testing as appropriate. Microbiology / Virology technicians assess whether specimens meet laboratory standards, document any quality issues, and ensure materials are properly discarded.
3. Microbiology / Virology technicians are expected to review and report results of virological analyses in a timely manner. It is also required that they communicate results with a Virology MD or Microbiology MD.
4. Technicians must know how to execute internal and universal safety precautions, which assume that all blood and body fluids are infectious. A person in this role should be very knowledgeable of these laboratory guidelines, as it is vital to avoiding the risk of harm to the technician as well as the potential to negatively impact laboratory results.
5. Microbiology / Virology technicians play a large role in the upkeep of the laboratory. This can include managing lab inventory, preparing and cleaning lab instruments, ensuring all work areas are clean, and performing clerical duties as necessary. Only article 18 shall be accepted, must be able to join immediately.
Interested candidates please send your CV, Work Permit and Certification on WhatsApp – 95001427.
Post Your CV Today and Connect directly with top Employers. Post it now --> https://goo.gl/fjyhEx Make sure complete all required fields and sections of a CV must be fully completed. Once it done and You will get a assured job based on your profile.