• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
• Install, upgrade, manage and maintain the performance of database servers.
• Apply quarterly Oracle released patches to the database and Weblogic.
• Updating and amending existing databases
• Create automation for repeating database tasks.
• Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
• Monitoring database efficiency
• Sustaining the security and integrity of data
• Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
• Performance tuning of database systems.
• Be available for on-call support as needed.
• Candidate with Oracle Database Certifications will be preferred
• Should have basic experience of managing application servers (Weblogic, IIS, Tomcat, Wildfly etc)
• Provide level 1 support for some applications in the environment and communicate with the vendor if required
• Past experience in administration of Windows Server with basic troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude.
• Should be capable of handling many aspects of the application, including but not limited to performance, availability, security, and testing.
Interested candidates within Kuwait send resume at [email protected]
1. Female Business Coordinator: To make calls and follow up. Good in English speaking & Email writing. Independently working capability....Apply For This Job
A reputed Gas manufacturing company located in Mina Abdulla area looking for suitable candidates for the following positions. 1) Counter...Apply For This Job