We are looking to for a qualified Payroll Officer to join our HR team. Payroll Officer
• Collecting daily, weekly, and monthly employee time sheets.
• Calculating employee benefits and deductions.
• Preparing employee compensation checks using payroll software.
• Ensuring taxes comply with company and state regulations.
• Scheduling electronic payments and handing out paychecks.
• Preparing payroll reports.
• Distributing payment statements.
• Responding to employee questions about compensation, taxes, benefits, and deductions.
• Entering new employee data into the company database. Payroll Officer
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• Previous experience working as a Payroll Officer.
• Advanced Mathematical skills and strong attention to detail.
• Familiarity with accounting software and procedures.
• Ability to prepare and present financial reports.
Apply that job visit – 96660444
Post Your CV Today and Connect directly with top Employers. Post it now --> https://goo.gl/fjyhEx Make sure complete all required fields and sections of a CV must be fully completed. Once it done and You will get a assured job based on your profile.
Responsible for Payroll Processing Management and Payroll Administration Support to the Business. Develop, review and maintain payroll administration processes and...Apply For This Job