1. Sufficient Computer skills and proper English reading & writing.
2. Excellent knowledge of contract and claim, MS Office applications, estimation and quantity surveying applications for Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation works.
3. Prepares variations/claims documentation and claim from contractor and client.
4. Maintain drawings and project files, as per procedure of the Company.
5. Collect and check quantity measurements from the field and Prepare the Quantity Survey Reports.
6. Prepare monthly interim payment document and certificate and preparation of final account and Quantity Take off.
7. Provide the required technical support, assistance and advice on all aspects of quantity surveying activities covering measurement, certification and payments
8. Assist in the interpretation of the meaning or intent of the Subcontract Documents, and analysis of any claims which may be submitted by the lower tier subcontractor.
Send cv to [email protected], 99059251(whatsapp only).
A Leading Contracting company based in Kuwait is currently looking for the following candidate: 1. Land Surveyors. 2. Quality Control...Apply For This Job
We are hiring qualified and skilled candidates for the below positions. 1. Planning Engineer – Engineering Graduate (Electrical background preferable)...Apply For This Job
A General contracting & building company have vacancy for – Strom Water engineer (with experience in HDPE) (Salary would be...Apply For This Job