Leading manufacturing company is looking to add on a Finance manager with Costing back ground
• Review and analyze financial information related to COGS, Gross Margin and Inventory to determine present and future financial performance, including evaluating Product Line Gross Margin results
• Prepare cost accounting, inventory entries, reconciliations, variance analysis, margin analysis, reserve review, audit support, and reporting for monthly and quarterly closes,
• Assist in preparing manufacturing budgets and forecasts.
• Interact with Production Control to ensure Bills of Materials (BOM) are accurate and up to date. Review and audit BOM’s and Recipes to ensure they reflect the latest manufacturing practices.
• Research variances and discrepancies as needed on BOMs. Broadcast results. Recommend improvements to the process to reduce variances from standard cost to actual.
• Responsible for coordinating the local plant budgeting process for COGS expenses.
• Prepares, reports actual vs. budget results on monthly and quarterly presentations.
• Prepares and maintains all month end, program related general ledger account reconciliations.
• Verifies and finalizes monthly staff Payroll, Leave Salary, Indemnity, Overtime, Commissions and Benefits.
• Reviews financial statements and handles banking and cash flow management.
• Supervise staff in the Accounts Department for timely preparation and submission of accounting information for the purpose of quarterly review, audit of financial statements and providing financial information to the management as requested.
• Provides information and financial advice for planning, forecasting and budget.
Please send your CV to eamil Id : email@example.com
Urgent for F&B Company. 1. Area Manager – Filipino preferred; driving license is a must; 18 transferable visa and ready...Apply For This Job
We are looking for the following categories immediately: 1) Project Manager (Mechanical) having at least 8 years experience in Oil...Apply For This Job