• Perform all secretarial duties
• Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• Organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
• Order and maintain stationery and equipment
• Prepare administrative reports for the senior management team.
• Handle office correspondence and filing systems.
• Handle information requests from clients and visitors.
• Organize and update databases effectively.
• Sales Coordination
• Working Hours: 9 – 1pm & 4pm to 9pm
Please send CV : [email protected]
Post Your CV Today and Connect directly with top Employers. Post it now --> https://goo.gl/fjyhEx Make sure complete all required fields and sections of a CV must be fully completed. Once it done and You will get a assured job based on your profile.
Position: Chief Accountant Salary range: KD 800-1200 Duty: 8 hours per day / 6 days per week Experience: Minimum 5...Apply For This Job
Urgently Required below position for a Leading Catering Company, QHSE Manager/Officer,ISO-22000 Certified, Fluent in English. Secretary Fluent in English,(Male/Female), Secretary...Apply For This Job