Oculus Workshop is a leading full line distributor of finishes solutions. Our company is focused solely on providing the highest quality products and service excellence at competitive prices.
We are currently looking for an individual with a Degree or Diploma in Architecture / Interior Designing / Civil Engineering to work as a Sales Consultant and Tendering Assistant. You will be responsible for consulting with Main Contractors, Consultants and end users predominantly in the Healthcare, Education, Hospitality and Commercial segment for new developments and refurbishment projects. You’ll be focused on presenting and promoting our products and services while generating new opportunities and sales. You will be tasked with increasing the company’s commercial surfacing solutions market share and leadership position through the professionally earned trust of stake holders and facility management.
Your primary job is to solicit key end users/developers to create demand of the company’s surfacing products solution suite. This position provides customers with on-site specification consultation and delivers high level, professional presentations to best achieve the required sales objectives. Focusing on customer needs and solution-based selling, this role will be creating demand for our surfacing products solution suite from sub floor to finish goods.
1. Provide expert analysis on product comparisons and application assistance.
2. Responsible for generating spec guides and design standards. 3. Perform other duties as assigned by sales leadership in support of departmental goals.
4. Educate and inform using product presentations.
5. Tailor presentations based on the specific features and benefits important to the type of project.
6. Flip specifications. When products other than our own are specified, find the advantages for the end user to switch to our products, or at a minimum, have our products listed as equal.
7. Coordinates product substitution and navigates approval procedures. Prepares supporting documentation.
8. Support with tendering activities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Degree or Diploma in Architecture / Interior Design / Civil Engineering with 3-5 yrs experience.
2. Prior Flooring product knowledge is preferred.
3. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in Arabic and English.
4. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to achieve goals and deliver sales plans.
5. Excellent organization and time management skills required.
6. Demonstrates ability to be pro-active and a self-starter. Works well independently and with little supervision.
7. Working knowledge of Ceramics, Natural Stone, Resilient Flooring and Carpets for commercial spaces, understands site conditions and needs and willing to grow knowledge base with new product and systems.
8. Valid Kuwaiti Driver’s License.
Remuneration: Open for Discussion
Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Saturday – Thursday / 1 hour Lunch Break) Interested Candidates may send their CV to [email protected]
Post Your CV Today and Connect directly with top Employers. Post it now --> https://goo.gl/fjyhEx Make sure complete all required fields and sections of a CV must be fully completed. Once it done and You will get a assured job based on your profile.
We are Automotive Spare Parts co. open vacancy for following posts -Sales Man -Store Keeper -Helper -Driver Interested candidates can...Apply For This Job