• Prepare Incoming/Outgoing Business correspondences & Maintaining files.
• Assist the Senior Management, Engineers for day to day officials works.
• Should be proficient in computing with good typing skills.
• Convent Educated Graduates.
• Excellent command of English language. (both oral & written)
• Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience in reputed organization
FINANCIAL ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Analysing current and past financial data
• Exploring different investment opportunities
• Developing financial models and providing financial forecasts Minimum 5 – years’ experience required in Kuwait Ready to start immediately Transferable Residency (18) Candidate who match above criteria Please Send your CV”S TO [email protected]
Post Your CV Today and Connect directly with top Employers. Post it now --> https://goo.gl/fjyhEx Make sure complete all required fields and sections of a CV must be fully completed. Once it done and You will get a assured job based on your profile.
1. Female Junior Accountant – atleast 1 year experience in Kuwait. Indian Nationality, Tally Operator . Salary – 100 to...Apply For This Job
• Accountant: Urgently required a full-time warehouse accountant to manage Inventory, sales, purchase records along with integrated full accounting solutions...Apply For This Job