To support the Warehouse department in the design, development, implementation and execution of all Quality Control and Food Safety programs throughout the entire Warehouse and distribution operations.
· To produce regular QA KPI reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis and submit to the Sr. Manager Warehouse and Distribution.
· Supervise the QC/QA functions at the Warehouse effectively.
· Conduct trainings related to food safety. · Assist warehouse with questions and concerns on product storage, temperature requirements, delivery and product safety during transit to maintain the cold chain.
· Assist several qualities related audit by internal/ external audit team.
Skills required: Operating Skills:
· Knowledge of Quality Assurance
· Knowledge of Food Safety Management and ISO 22000 requirements.
· Knowledge of ISO Audits and procedures
· Knowledge of Warehousing Operation
· Good communication skills
· Knowledge of MS Application Experience Required: Minimum 3 years’ experience in Food Industry
Please send your updated CV to [email protected]
Post Your CV Today and Connect directly with top Employers. Post it now --> https://goo.gl/fjyhEx Make sure complete all required fields and sections of a CV must be fully completed. Once it done and You will get a assured job based on your profile.