Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include:
– Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
– Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. – Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
– Familiar with a variety of the field”s concepts, practices and procedures.
– Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately
– and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
– May direct and lead the work of others.
– Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
– Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit. Job Skills
– Reporting Skills
– Administrative Writing Skills
– Microsoft Office Skills – Analysis, Problem Solving and Attention to Detail
– Discretion and Judgment
– Verbal Communication
– Office Administration Procedures
– Typing Skills Interested candidates can send email to [email protected] or apply at https://bit.ly/2CUINWi
Post Your CV Today and Connect directly with top Employers. Post it now --> https://goo.gl/fjyhEx Make sure complete all required fields and sections of a CV must be fully completed. Once it done and You will get a assured job based on your profile.
The accountant should be of any nationality except Egyptians ( 5 years experience in Kuwait ). The collections officer should...Apply For This Job
Immediate Hiring From inside Kuwait 1. Asst. Admin and HR Minimum 2 years work experience. Must excellent communication and written...Apply For This Job