• HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as strategic management job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management
• Nationality: Indian
• Gender: Male
• Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and/or professional certificate is a plus
• At least 8 to 10 years human resources experience
• Effective communication, Interpersonal & Organization skills
• In- depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Only Article 18 will be accepted. Shall be able to join immediately.
Interested candidates please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject as “HR Manager”
Post Your CV Today and Connect directly with top Employers. Post it now --> https://goo.gl/fjyhEx Make sure complete all required fields and sections of a CV must be fully completed. Once it done and You will get a assured job based on your profile.
Job Vacancy for Female HR Coordinator and Office Assistant Staff for a Reputed Contacting Company (English and Arabic Known –...Apply For This Job