1. Sufficient Computer skills and proper English reading & writing.
2. Excellent knowledge of contract and claim, MS Office applications, estimation and quantity surveying applications for Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation works.
3. Prepares variations/claims documentation and claim from contractor and client.
4. Maintain drawings and project files, as per procedure of the Company.
5. Collect and check quantity measurements from the field and Prepare the Quantity Survey Reports.
6. Prepare monthly interim payment document and certificate and preparation of final account and Quantity Take off. 7. Provide the required technical support, assistance and advice on all aspects of quantity surveying activities covering measurement, certification and payments
8. Assist in the interpretation of the meaning or intent of the Subcontract Documents, and analysis of any claims which may be submitted by the lower tier subcontractor.
1. Should be have master degree
2. Must know Arabic and English well
3. Only for male candidates
Send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org